You can make a difference!
Our #1 priority is to keep our boys safe. In today’s world we must be constantly aware of possible threats to our boys as well as potential liabilities to the Boys to Men Canada program. This takes constant vigilance, well-designed programs, and documented policies and procedures.
Our #2 priority is to support our boys.
Your donations will directly serve our boys by providing the following services.
- Recruit and train our mentors and clear them with background checks.
- Communicate with inquiries, register boys, coordinate and produce our three-day Adventure Weekend.
- Follow up and support mentors to ensure they are being accountable to the boys they are mentoring.
- Collaborate and work with school administrators to identify students in need of attending site-based program meetings.
- Follow up with parents to answer questions and make sure their children are finding value in their BTM experience.
- Create and execute group activities throughout the year.
- Communicate with mentors and boys to give them every opportunity to attend our site-based and community meetings.
- Improve the quality of our programs.
- Build Community Partnerships.
- Grow our program evaluation and data collection programs.
Is my donation secure?
Absolutely. The security and confidentiality of your information is our highest priority. We use PayPal and are protected by their state of the art security technology which protects your information and provides a safe and secure environment for online donations. We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations, and we will only share personal information if you have given us specific permission to do so.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
Yes. Boys to Men Canada is a federal charity under the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act and your donation is tax-deductible within the guidelines of Canadian law.
Do I get a receipt?
A donation receipt will be sent to you at the email address you provide when you donate. Please be sure to keep a copy of your receipt for tax purposes. If you select a recurring donation, you will be sent an individual receipt when your donation is processed.